To meet attendees' diverse needs, we have launched an innovative virtual event, COMStar Virtual Conference (COM.* VC), for those who can attend the annual COM.* conference and summits online anytime at home or office, no matter where they are in the world. COM.* VC is an online extension of the physical COM.* conference and summits.
Who Should Attend COM.* VC?
Conference is specially tailored for such people as follows:
1) Anyone who plans to attend but could not show up on site due to some reasons, such as travel cost reducing, budget cuts, time conflicts, family emergencies, injuries, sickness, or any other situations which prevent to attend the conference physically.
2) Anyone who already attend the conference onsite but miss other breakout sessions or conference days.
3) Anyone who would like to review the conference contents carefullly after the onsite conference ends.
4) Anyone who just enjoy watching one or more presentations of the specific topics.
How to Attend COM.* VC?
1) For VC
Presenters, you can submit your papers, talk abstracts,
posters, and other work as usual. Accepted submissions will
be published in the conference proceedings after peer
review. Selected high-quality papers will be published in
the books. Only difference from conventional presenters is
presentation. As VC presenters, you register online but do
not need physically show up at the conference venue to
present your work. Instead, you are required to show your
presentation videos and/or slides online for a period time
and answer audience's questions with the other attendees via
online chat or comments.
2) For VC Attendees, you just easily register online and will be able to attend it virtually. You can also interact with the presenters, exhibitors, or other attendees online comments.
3) For VC Sponsors and Exhibitors, please visit the Invitation to Sponsor, Exhibit, and Advertise for more details.